Ancestral Star Edit
- Ruler to the monster race.
High Priest Edit
- Ruler of a single celestial race. There is no ruler to the celestial race as whole unlike the others.
- Ruler of human Swords Gate.
Zi Wei Divine Court Edit
- Ruler to a Six Paths World.
Sovereigns & Monarchs Edit
There are three titles for one supreme leader in the ancient Chinese culture:
(1) What are you, the highest-in-command, resembling? Edit
- Heavenly Monarch (天帝) — The supreme leader who represents the Heaven itself.
- Heavenly Son (天子) — The Son of Heaven, implemented after the end of Earth Order, when Heaven comes into existence.
(2) What era are you in? Edit
- Heavenly Sovereign / Sui Sovereign (天皇 / 燧皇) — Granted to the highest-in-command, Heavenly Monarchs of the Fire Order Era.
- Earthly Sovereign (地皇) — Granted to the highest-in-command, Heavenly Monarchs of the Earth Order Era.
- Human Sovereign (人皇) — Granted to the highest-in-command of the human race in the current era where Heavenly Monarch was taken down by Heaven and Heavenly Son is now implemented to the highest-in-command.
(3) What defines you specifically from the other sovereigns? Edit
- Great Sui
- Nong Sovereign (aka. God of Agriculture)
- Tai Sovereign
Eg. The creator and first leader of Fire Order Era (Heavenly/Sui Sovereign), and also the highest-in-command (Heavenly Monarch), the world have given him his personal, unique title of Great Sui.
— Heavenly / Sui Sovereign, Heavenly Monarch, Great Sui.
Note: When Sui Sovereign undirected to anyone else, it is commonly referred to the first Sui Sovereign, Great Sui.